Live roses deservedly can be one of the best front yard landscaping ideas. They inspire with their beauty and fill the air with delicate and exquisite aroma. No one is left indifferent by the diverse coloring of their delicate flowers and the number of varieties.
Therefore, the roses are often chosen to create the most luxurious and beautiful landscapes. This flower is really unique. The rose looks equally well in the composition with decorative grass and herbs, and in combination with shrubs and conifers. Also, its solo in the middle of the lawn is nearly perfect.
However, planting roses to create a composition on the site, you need to take into account the flower harmony, the texture of foliage and inflorescences, the compatibility of shades, the timing and flowering period of each sort of this remarkable plant. You can build a quiet and isolated place for rest in the shade of fragrant climbing roses. A magnificent rosary will be appropriate on any site. Its charming appearance and attractive aroma will make the flower garden one of the favorite places for pastime for the whole family.
The ideas for creation and care of the rose garden
To let you enjoy the incredible roses’ beauty, it is necessary to follow simple rules when planting them:
- the site for rosary planting must be well-lit and protected from winds;
- the trees or other strong plants should not grow near the flower garden;
- it’s better to plant roses in groups, this is explained by the features of winter’s flowers shelter: the presence of a larger space under the heater, and hence of the air, contributes to their better wintering;
- flowers of different varieties can be present in the rose garden, but they must necessarily combine with each other in color and the period of their flowering; the contrast roses look best, but the flowers close in color look not so bright and advantageous;
- bicolor roses should be planted separately from other varieties.
Competent care for roses is the key to their abundant flowering. When growing these flowers, you should not use too many fertilizers. Especially, their use is not recommended in the areas with prolonged cold winters. Otherwise, with abundant additional fertilizer, shoots on roses will not ripen by the beginning of winter and the plant will die. Also, each variety of roses needs special pruning, but there is a rule that is suitable for all plants: you can not start cropping in the very beginning of autumn until the ground is frozen.
Planting and caring for a flower garden is a laborious occupation. But the effort expended is worth it. Fragrant roses in the landscape design near your house will be a great reward for all the labors.